Updating and Activating Yoma Bank mobile banking application
How to update Yoma Bank mobile banking application?
All Yoma Bank mobile banking users can upgrade to version 2.0.2 from Google Play Store and Huawei Play Store (for Android) or you can use App Store (for iOS).
If you need to activate for Yoma Bank mobile banking application
If you need to re-activate the application due to some update issues, you can follow the steps below.
1) First, in the link provided, you have to re-fill the Name, Phone number, NRC number, Date of Birth and the sixteen digits on the SMART MPU card that you opened your SMART account with. (Microsoft form: https://resetform.yomabank.com/
2) Within 24 hours after filling the form, an SMS will be sent on the phone number, with the LogIn ID and Password.
3) After entering the Login ID and Password received, you will reach the ‘change the password’ screen.
In the old password field, you need to enter the initial password from the SMS you have just received. The following criteria needs to be fulfilled for the new password:
- the password must contain a minimum of 8 characters and maximum of 16 characters.
- it must contain at least two uppercase letters. For example: ABCD
- it must contain at least 3 numeric characters. For example: 1234
- it must contain at least 3 special characters. For Example: !@#$
Only if the above conditions are met, the new password will be set.
4) After changing the password, you will be taken to the OTP field and another OTP sms will be sent to your phone.
5) Once activated with the received OTP, you can start using the Yoma Bank mobile banking application.
(Please aware to not share your ID and passwords with anyone.)
If you have any issues of updating and activating
If any issues occur, please contact Yoma Bank Facebook Messenger (The official page with the bluemark) or Yoma Bank Call Center - 097 9662 9662 or the nearest Yoma Bank branch.
We would like to inform that there may be some delays in the Yoma Bank call center and Yoma Bank Official Facebook Page Messenger due to the large number of customers currently calling/communicating.