How we’re keeping our customers and our colleagues safe
- We regularly deep clean our branches using more intensive anti-bacterial cleaners
- We encourage colleagues for regular hand-washing and have provided anti-bacterial soap and hand sanitizer
- We are providing wash basins at our branches for customers to wash their hands
- We have installed flex-glass screens across a number of branches to support social distancing
- All customers and colleagues are required to wear mask when entering our branches
- We are encouraging mask wearing and good social distancing for colleagues and customers in branch with signage and reminders
- The best way for us to protect each other is to wear masks and stay two metres apart, so please respect this practice
Help us help those who need it most
- Our branches will be open wherever possible during the coronavirus outbreak, to help with urgent and essential banking
- To help us serve those who need it most, we ask that you only visit a branch for immediate financial needs and where possible try to make appointment prior to your visit
Other ways to bank
You can do most everyday banking in the Yoma Bank App or in Online Banking
. Download App here
Closures and reduced hours
We’re doing all we can to make sure our branches run smoothly while supporting the well-being of our customers and colleagues.
For the health and safety of our staff and customers we are occasionally required to carry out COVID-19 safety measures as per the Myanmar Ministry of Health and Sports’ guidance. On such occasions below listed branches will be temporarily closed.
Your local branch can be found at Yoma Bank branches & ATM locations
page. You can also call our 24/7 Call Center on 9662 (Telenor & Ooredoo) or 097 9662 9662 (all operators).